Clinical Data Extraction Service Center
The CRN is pleased to announce the availability of the Clinical Data Extraction Service Center which is an Information Technology supported resource for ACTSI investigators seeking access to information residing within the Clinical Data Warehouse of Emory Healthcare. Services include:
- Aggregate population queries for pre-research
- De-identified clinical data extraction
- Defining cohort populations for retrospective studies or patient recruitment
- Extraction of clinical information for current study populations
- Assisting with the migration of clinical data to research data repositories
To request CRN support for Clinical Data Extraction Service Center projects, please mark the appropriate box on the Protocol Submission Form to the CRN and the request for support will be reviewed at the Scientific Advisory Committee meeting. Approval for financial support for the data extraction process can only be obtained after SAC review.
In addition to obtaining approval for support for data analysis through the CRN, you may contact the Clinical Data Extraction Service Center directly. To arrange for a Clinical Data Extraction Service Center consultation please contact Jeff Weaver at 404-712-1724 or email@example.com.