Resource Scheduling (CR-Assist)
All sample processing requests or appointment requests to the Emory University Hospital Clinical Research Site, Grady Clinical Research Site, and Emory Midtown Clinical Research Site must be submitted through the Clinical Research-Assist (CR-Assist) system. CR-Assist complies with Emory University's HIPAA security policies and procedures.
Why use CR-Assist?
CR-Assist is designed to help ACTSI investigators/coordinators manage participants, track study visits and submit electronic appointment requests to our Clinical Research Site (CRS) schedulers, and print sample collection labels. Some of the features of the application are listed below.
- Excel-like participant lists which allows users to add/edit/sort/lookup participants with their visit information
- Study Calendar to help you plan your team's activities
- Realtime CRS availability calendar
- Electronic submission of CRS appointment requests and receipt of pager/email notification on the status of appointment
- Generation of recruitment report
- Data export to Excel for generating mailing labels and contact list
- Secured access from anywhere with internet connection
What do I need to access CR-Assist?
Your study must be established in CR-Assist and you must be on the list of personnel who has access to the study. You also need an Emory Unversity Network ID or Emory Healthcare ID which should be received at hire. If you are not an Emory employee, you can get a sponsored account. See this link for details. Other than that, all that is needed is a computer that has internet connectivity.
Starting a new study
If you are starting a new study, please fill out the entire CR-Assist Study setup form, and email the form to the CRS Informatics Support listserv. The last page must be signed by the study's PI. Please fax the last page to 404-727-5563 or email to CRS Informatics Support listserv.
Obtaining access to an existing study
If you need to get access to a study that is already been setup in CR-Assist, please fill out the CR-Assist System Access Add/Change/Remove form. Fax transmit to 404-727-5563 or email to CRS Informatics Support listserv.
Study Coordinator User Guide
Click here to download the Clinical Research-Assist Study Coordinator User Guide.
CRN Administrator User Guide
Click here to download the Clinical Research-Assist Administrator User Guide.